Thursday, June 10, 2010

GONE FOR A MONTH :: APOLOGIES

So i moved from Lubbock, TX to Brooklyn, NY. It's taken me a good month a half to get adjusted to life up here. Sorta got a job, sort don't, but I'm getting by.

THINGS THAT HAPPENED SINCE I STOPPED UPDATING ::

- Ariel Pink finally dropped his record, getting mad reviews.

- Explode Into Color and Tempo No Tempo both played their last shows this month, bummersville.

- M.I.A. got thrashed in the NYT, and she got pissed and twited the journalist Phone #.

- Wavves is realeasing a single on Mountain Dew label, weird.

- THE COATHANGERS got remixed by Dan deacon, and its fuckin the jam!

- My homies the Diamond Center did a daytrotter sesion, be on the look out for that in the future!

- Panda Bear played Primavera, mixed reviews, genius or genius on the brink of WTF-dom.

- Best Coast does Primavera, covers supposed bf Wavves.

- Dennis "PBR" Hopper dies, that sucked.

- BP are still dicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment